Sunday, May 17, 2009

Ray Roberts Lake & State Park

I did not take nearly as many pictures as I normally do on our trips. I guess since there were so many of us I stayed real busy and didn't get a chance to think about taking pictures. But, here are some of the ones I did get to take.

We went camping at Ray Roberts Lake State Park with a group of our friends from church and we had a great weekend!

Camp all set up and the kids playing.

Joshua and Kolby

Looking at a Rolly Polly. Joshua loved picking these up and chasing the girls.

Our campsite had a neat little culdesac area where we set all of our tents up.


I had to take a picture of this just to prove to myself that my son ate a real hotdog with a bun!


The kids taking turns walking Russ's dog.
Me resting since Russ was keeping the kids entertained with the dog.
Joshua's turn to walk Bo.
Getting ready to go fishing.

Heading out in the rain to go fishing.




The dog walking Joshua (haha).




He couldn't stand it any longer, he had to get in the water somehow.
Staying dry and eating "fire chips" (Joshua calls dorito's fire chips)
I thought this was so funny. Russ and Bo staying dry.


Did a lot of laughing this weekend. We had soooo much fun.
I think every bone in my body cracked when I tried to get out of this chair (haha).
Packing up to go home.
Sad Joshua! He wasn't ready to pack up and leave.
Sleepy Joshua! He may not have wanted to leave, but he was out like a light in no time once we got in the car.

2 comments:

Sunshine said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sunshine said...

Sorry we missed it. looks like you all had fun.