Saturday, October 31, 2009

My First 5K

I ran my very first 5K this morning! I ran it in 32 minutes and feel SOO PROUD for accomplishing this.

Joshua playing in the bounce house before the race.

Me and Tricia before the race.
Stretching before the race. VERY IMPORTANT!

Joshua and the KAT Mr. Ripples!
Opening Ceremony
At the starting line.
Joshua and Rodney played down by the river while I ran and took some cute pics.



Crossing the finish line. (got some crazy hair going on) You can see Joshua running in behind me. He met me right before the finish line and ran through it too. It was so cute. Everyone was cheering him on.
Me and Tricia after the race.
At home after the race showing off my t-shirt and certificate.
VICTORY DANCE! YES, I did it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW THAT IS AWSOME COURTNEY. WE ARE ALL SO PROUD OF YOU. YOU SET A GOAL AND YOU FINISHED IT (WHAT A GREAT ROLL MODEL). LOVE THERESA AND BOB