Wednesday, June 10, 2009

I Have the Mind of Christ In Me!

Having the mind of Christ trumps every situation, every circumstance, every trial, that may come up in your life. Why? Because, having the mind of Christ gives us the right perspective to face our situation and walk through our trial. When you have the mind of Christ you are not quick to give up. You understand that to walk through your trial is to become stronger in the Lord and is to gain more Christ-like character. When you have the mind of Christ, you do not easily give up those kinds of life-lessons. You invite them in so that you can grow and become more and more like Christ.

Philippians 4:13, "I can do all things through him who strengthens me." Why and How? Because, you have the mind of Christ within you. You know without a doubt that you can face whatever comes your way because the mind of Christ is in you, telling you that you can. There is such a Godly Confidence that comes to each of us as we sacrifice ourselves over to Christ. I love knowing that even though the ground I stand on may be a little or a lot shaky that it will not consume me. I stand upon the Rock and although I may shake a little bit I will not be moved. He is upholding me and promises to never let go.

No comments: