Thursday, September 17, 2009

God of This City by Chris Tomlin



This week's emphasis here at the school has been on missions and the song from the video above has been our theme song. It's been a powerful week listening to testimonies of how God is using people here and around the world. My greatest desire is that through me people will be pointed to Christ. I am nothing on my own and there is no way I could be the wife, mother, or person that I am without the Spirit of God living in me. Everyday I thank God for the love I can show to my husband, son, family, and friends because He has first loved me. My life is dedicated to Christ and just as the testimony has been for others this week: I will go and serve the Lord wherever He calls us to. Whether that be here, in S.C. or somewhere beyond the borders of the United States. I will follow Christ and trust Him. I know that with Rodney being here in Seminary pursuing the calling of God on his life that the Lord is preparing us for something bigger than ourselves and I'm excited to follow His Will and do what it is He is preparing for us.

No comments: