Saturday, February 27, 2010

It's Race Day

The race was AMAZING today! I went into the race thinking it would take me 2 hours and 50 minutes to finish based on my training times. I actually came in at 2 hours and 17 minutes! Totally can't believe I beat my time by that much! I'm soooo proud of myself!

This is me at home this morning before we left for the race!
Hanging out in Barnes and Noble before the race. It was cold outside!
My Biggest Fans! I love them so much!
Let the Race Begin!!!
Starting the race! See you in 13.1 miles!
Joshua and Chris! Joshua loves Chris! He met him at vacation bible school last year and has been his buddy since. :)
Crossing the finish line!!!! You can see me there with my hands in the air! It was quite an emotional moment accomplishing this. I have to admit to did cry! :)
GOT MY MEDAL!!! :)
Me and Tricia! The best running buddy ever!
Me, Phil and Tricia! The best TEAM ever!!!

1 comment:

Shortcake said...

Aww, thanks Courtney! You are a wonderful running buddy too! I can't wait to continue what we love.