Sunday, July 3, 2011

Beach Vacation

We just got back from an awesome family vacation with my side of the family. There were 16 of us which included my uncles, cousins, granny, momma, me, Rodney and Joshua. We had a BLAST hanging out with everybody and enjoying some time on the beach. This is the first time ever that we've all been able to go on a big family vacation and it's the start of many more. And, hopefully next time even more of the family can come.

My Uncle put up a volleyball net ouside the house we stayed in and we enjoyed a bunch of "friendly" volleyball games... LOL.. My poor team had a blast playing but we didn't do so well on the winning part... It was so much fun though.

Here's where I'm doing exactly what I LOVE to do at the beach... We would lay out for an hour or so and then go play in the waves and come back and lay down more and do it all over again. A few cute family shots! I can't pass up photo opportunities. :)
Me and the love of my life!
Me and the other love of my life!
My Momma!Playing Just Dance on the Wii with my uncles girlfriend. This was A LOT of fun with everybody sitting around watching. We had a group of us rotating in and out and playing the winner of each round.
My cousin Chris and his dad's girlfriend competing.
Martina, Granny, Uncle Alan and Joshua
Me, Amy, Martina, Granny
Joshua and Uncle Alan
Granny, Amy, Chris
Uncle Donnie soaking up some sun... a little too much I might add because he was quite sunburnt and hurting after this day. :)

No comments: