Sunday, July 10, 2011

Happy Birthday to my Granny

We spent our Saturday up in Lancaster throwing a surprise birthday party for my granny! She turned 80 years old this past Friday. She amazes me with her strength and her determination to keep on going. She's an awesome lady with a huge God-story!! Her faithfulness to the Lord and total reliance on Him is inspiring. I love her with my whole heart!!
Uncle Mike (momma's oldest brother) fixing up some yummy food!! He deep-fried fish, hushpuppies, and french fries. He made catfish stew and grilled hamburgers and hotdogs for everybody. It was some yummy yummy eating!!! :)
Granny gets her water from a well and her pump went out so I had the job of carting whoever needed to go potty up to my Uncle's house.. LOL.. :)
Granny, Momma, Uncle Alan, Uncle Mike and Uncle Donnie!! My good-looking family! :)


That's what I'm talking about!! YUMMY Hushpuppies!

My Uncles fixing granny's well pump.. luckily they had it all fixed before the end of the day.

No comments: