Monday, November 3, 2008

Back in Texas

I'm back from good ol' S.C. It was so beautiful there. The trees were so beautiful with their autumn colors. I love S.C. in the fall time, especially in Lancaster. It's so beautiful to drive down those country rodes with those beautiful trees on either side of you. I'll have some pictures to put up soon so you can see just how beautiful it is there. My granny has a big piece of land and me and momma took lots of pretty scenic pictures. I told her I'm going to frame them and put them up in my house to remind me of how beautiful it is there.

I had a great time this weekend. It was so nice to be with my family and just spend some one on one time with them. They are so great and we had lots of fun together.

The Women's Retreat was amazing. God really showed up and spoke a word over me and the ladies that attended. I can't put into words how amazing it felt to be in front of this group of ladies and be able to be used of God to bless them. I'll treasure this time for the rest of my life. I've got a DVD copy of each of the talks I gave and hope to have those up on my blog soon. Rodney is going to have to help me figure out how to get them on here. They are pretty long, so I'm guessing it will take a while to upload them on my blog.

Thanks so much for all your prayers. I knew that as I prepared to speak to these ladies at the retreat that Satan would try to throw me off course and there were a few things that happened to try and mess me up, but through the power of Christ they did not knock me down and what God wanted to accomplish, He accomplished this weekend through me. I love watching God at work.

No comments: