Friday, November 21, 2008

Funny Joshua Story

So, I went to pick Joshua up from school yesterday and his teacher tells me that him and a little girl in class have been spending lots of time together here lately. They've gotten to be little buddies and do a lot together during the day. During lunch time yesterday they were hugging and being sweet and the next thing the teacher knew they were KISSING!! OH MY WORD! My 3 year old is kissing girls. What a flirt! Of course we all had to laugh. I mean come on, their 3! They are going to do silly things. But, you better bet this story is going down in my journal and will be used against him the future when he brings his little girlfriends home. (hahaha)

I love being a mommy!

1 comment:

Barb said...

Ha! That's too funny! Remind me to show you a photo sometime of me at age 2, along these same lines.