Thursday, June 9, 2011

Been quite a week.... ready for the weekend!

We have had a crazy week and I'm so thankful that today is "my friday" at work because I'm so ready for this week to be over! Joshua has been sick since Monday morning, running a fever everyday this week so far. We went to the doctor and they, of course, said exactly what I knew they would. "It's viral so you just need to treat the fever and wait for it to work it's way out." I HATE that answer and I HATE that he's had this fever all week. I'm ready for my little man to feel better and be back to his normal, active little self. Here's a picture of what he's had to do all week.

He's definitely getting tired of having to lay around and he's ready to be back in the pool and outside with his friends.

With Joshua being sick it's thrown our week completely off and our sleeping has been almost non-existent. So, needless to say, we are exhausted and ready to relax. We are suppose to be heading up to Lancaster to see my momma on Saturday. Saturday is her birthday and we are going up to spend the weekend with her and celebrate. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that whatever Joshua has will get up and go so he can have a good time with her this weekend. I guess we'll see how he is tomorrow and make our final decision on what we need to do.

On a lighter note our cute little puppy, Rocket, is doing great. He is GROWING and getting to be an active little guy. He's starting to get really curious and is finding all kinds of stuff around the house to get in to. I guess it's time to "puppy proof" the house.

The first picture below was taken on May 27th and the second one was taken on June 7th. This is just how much Rocket has grown since coming home. I was SHOCKED when I compared the pictures. I did not realize how much he had grown until I put them up side by side.

No comments: