Thursday, June 2, 2011

Last Day of Kindergarten

Joshua heading out for his last day of kindergarten!! My little guy has had a big year and I'm so proud of him for all the progress he has made and all the new things he has learned. Hard for this mommy to believe I'm going to have a first grader in fall. I thought having him start kindergarten was hard and now I'm thinking first grade is going to be ever worse because it just sounds so much more grown up than kindergarten. (LOL) Needless to say, this mommy wants to enjoy every single split second I can of Joshua being young! They grow up so fast and I don't intend on rushing it at all. I want to live in every single moment of it and enjoy it to the fullest.
Here's Joshua coming out of school today!! All done with kindergarten and moving on up!
Joshua called me when he got out of school today and the first thing he said to me was "MOM, I'M A FIRST GRADER NOW!" That kid just can't get any cuter!! Now, I'm patiently waiting on him, Rodney and Rocket to come have a picnic lunch with me so we can celebrate the last day of school. I'll take pics and post this afternoon. :)

No comments: