Monday, March 10, 2008

Contract on the House

We have got a contract on our house back in S.C. PRAISE THE LORD!!! I can't even begin to tell you how much stress this lifts off of me. I JUST WANT TO SCREAM AT THE TOP OF MY LUNGS, I'M SO HAPPY!! I could just go skip around the neighborhood singing that song I'm so happy... so happy... so happy........ The Lord has really just chosen to bless the socks off us here lately. I think the first couple of months of us being here the Lord really tested us to see just how strong our faith was and He is now rewarding us for staying strong and focused and not giving up. I won't lie, it's been a tough, tough thing to go through but it's true that "what doesn't kill us, only makes us stronger!" :) So, I'm becoming quite a strong person through all of this. :)

And, my new job is still just WONDERFUL!! I'm learning more and more everyday and getting comfortable in my role there. It's was pretty tough last week since it was my first week on my new job and I was battling that crazy flu bug all week. I made myself go to work though. I only have 2 weeks with the lady I'm replacing so I didn't want to miss any time I had with her. Just to let you know how bad I was feeling, I lost 6lbs in 4 days and my tummy still gets a little squeezy just thinking about food. But, I'm a whole lot better than I was last week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Praise God - He does answer prayers. I am happy for you, Rodney, and Josh.

Joe