Sunday, August 24, 2008

Beth Moore Conference

I went to San Antonio with a group of ladies from work this weekend to attend the Beth Moore conference at the Alamo Dome. We had a BLAST!! It was so nice hanging out with these girls outside of work and being able to worship with them. The conference was absolutely incredible and totally strenghted my relationship with Christ. Here are some pictures of me and the girls that went.




These are some pictures of the worship team. THEY WERE AWESOME!





All the Beth Moore bloggers were invited to a special one on one time with her and her daughters after the conference was over. It was a very cool time!

1 comment:

Morgan said...

Thanks for inviting us Courtney! I really had a blast and I definitely needed to hear what the Lord spoke through Beth. We will have to do this again sometime :)