Friday, August 1, 2008

It's Friday... finally

It has been a loonnngggg week. The heat is just crazy here and there has been a lot going on. So, I'm definitely looking forward to my weekend. I'm going to lay low and do as little as possible this weekend. It's going to be great. :)

Joshua is home with daddy today. They decided it would be a fun daddy - son day. I guess I'll see how well that goes when I get home at 5 today! :) They've already been up to see me once and we let Joshua run around and see everybody up here in theology. He was pretending he was a snake today. He's been into imitating animals here lately. One day he'll be a dinosaur, the other a snake. You just never know. He's such a cutie though! I love that he's using his imagination, and trust me he's got a GREAT one.

I weighed in yesterday at weight watchers and to date I've lost 18.2 pounds. I'm looking forward to hitting the 20 pound mark next week! YAY!!

Well, I'm off to go have lunch with my men!! (haha) Meaning, my SON and my HUBBY!! :)

No comments: