Thursday, August 14, 2008

Growing Up

I was looking at my blog and noticed the last 2 post really prove how much my little boy is growing up. He's potty trained and taking swim lessons. It's crazy that he's old enough to do these things. Time is going by way too fast for me. I'd rather keep him little, sweet and innocent.. although there have been very few times that Joshua is innocent in anything. (hahahaha) Just kidding! He's getting to be so independant. He doesn't want our help with things. He'd rather get his own juice, snacks, clothes, bath, et, etc, etc. It really is neat watching him grow though. His personality is so awesome and he's the sweetist little thing. He really cares about people and looks out for his friends and family. He definitely doesn't like anyone messing with his mommy and daddy. :) He loves reading his Bible too. We got him a children's Bible and he asks us to read him stories out of it all the time. It's neat watching him have a desire to read the Word of God. I just pray that God will touch his heart at a very early age and that Joshua will live for Jesus all his life.

No comments: