Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Have you ever....

DISCLAIMER:
I'm venting and really DO NOT want any conversation regarding this blog post! I just need a safe place to let it all out, so my poor husband doesn't catch it all.
And, it's my blog so I can do that!

Have you ever let your frustration out on someone who did not deserve it? I'm sure we all have. I mean come on, we're human, right? Well, I let my poor husband have it this morning for something that, bless his heart, he has no control over, and he doesn't even know what the source of my frustration was this morning. I just let him have it and think it was something he did wrong when in reality it's something bugging me that I just don't want to talk about. The quote, "we hurt those that are closest to us" is ringing so true this morning. I have several sources of frustration in my life that I very rarely talk about. 3 to be exact! And, I've just about had it with all 3. I'm trying to keep my head together but it's like anything will set these feelings off and I'm trying to understand how to deal with it so that I don't keep taking it out on my husband or anyone else that I'm close to for that matter.

I have to tell you, I have one of the most understanding, loving, caring, forgiving husbands! They just don't make them like him anymore! I'm a very lucky, blessed woman for having Rodney Williams in my life. He's takes a lot off of me, but still treats me with the same tenderness and affection that he always has.

Isn't that just so frustrating? What is our deal? Why can't we just go to the source and let them or it have it instead of those that are trying to love us through our pain and frustration? AHHHH, it just makes me want to scream!

I'm sure someone else can relate to this, that's why I'm sharing it. If someone can learn a lesson from my life so that they don't have to make it in their's then I'm all for that! Man, life is just plain hard sometimes and we've got to learn how to NOT be controlled by our feelings, but by the Spirit of God. It's a daily battle, but it is a battle worth fighting.

Ok, I'm done now. Thanks for letting me vent!
Let's move on to prettier and brighter things now!

No comments: