Thursday, October 30, 2008

Here I Come South Carolina!

This will probably be my last blog post until Monday so I figured I'd write real quick and ask all of you to please remember me in your prayers this weekend. I'll be speaking on Saturday at a women's retreat in South Carolina. I can't wait to get there to share what the Lord has put on my heart. It's going to be a great time of renewal in the Lord and my prayer is that each lady that comes will come with open hearts to receive the word of God.

I'm flying out of Dallas/Fort Worth tomorrow and will arrive in South Carolina somewhere around 5:30pm. My mom and my aunt are picking me up and I can not wait to see them. I've missed them so much and it's going to be great to get to see family while I'm there. My mom and I will be able to spend some one on one time together and I'm so excited about that since we don't get to do that much anymore.

Well, I hope everybody has a great weekend and I'll be back Monday with lots of pictures and an update on how everything went.

Love ya'll and thank you for your prayers!

2 comments:

Tiffany Norris said...

You've got them! Prayers, I mean. :) Can't wait to hear about it!

Morgan said...

I will be praying for you Court! You are going to do great and I know many lives will be touched because of your obedience to the Lord! Love :)