Monday, October 13, 2008

Our Weekend

We had a nice weekend, that of course went by way too fast. Rodney had lots of studying to do Saturday so he headed to the library and me and Joshua went to the zoo! We had such a great time together. We just took our time and enjoyed our time together, just mommy and son! I've got pictures from our zoo trip, but I'll have to put them up later because I don't have them here with me at work. We did one of those little photo booths where the machine takes your picture and the pictures turned out so cute! I'll definitely put those up for you all to see. We got 2 copies of it, and Joshua walked around the rest of the time holding his and he kept looking at it saying "that's my mommy and my joshua." He's so cute. We hung out at the zoo for about 2 hours and then went to pick Rodney up for lunch and then headed home for nap time. Rodney did more studying and I went to the gym.

On Sunday, we did our church thing in the morning and last night and in between we did our NAP THING! It was so great, just sleeping and relaxing all Sunday afternoon.

Oh, and I forgot to report in that at my weigh in at weight watchers last Thursday, for the week I lost 2.4 lbs giving me a total of 33 pounds lost!!! YAY! It won't be long and I will finally hit my goal weight!!!! :)

No comments: