Saturday, July 21, 2007

Vacation


We are back from vacation. We went to Gatlinburg, TN and had a really great time. I had found a really nice resort to stay at that had an awesome pool area. It had a regular pool, a lazy river, and the winner for me was the 1foot kiddie pool. Joshua had a BLAST in that thing (it's the one to the far right in the picture with the yellow thingy). I'll add more pictures later when I get them downloaded on the comptuer. It was just so nice to get away from the hustle and bustle of life.

The only crazy, scary thing that happened was that the tire blew on the car on the way up there. We were only 5 exits away from our hotel and BOOM, the stinkin tire blew. Oh my word, it scared me half to death. We were in the fast lane when it happened, so we had to manuver ourselves over 3 lanes of traffic to get to the side of the road. I have to say Rodney did a great job getting us off the road, and getting the tire changed.

Other than that, we had a blast and got lots of rest, which we totally needed. I will say, it's great to be home though!! :)

No comments: