Thursday, June 12, 2008

HAPPY BLOGAVERSARY

Today is my 1 year Blogaversary! My very first blog post was last year on June 12th; so here were are one year later. It's amazing for me to look back over this past year and see how much life has happened and know that I SURVIVED. :) It's just pretty cool! God has really kept His hand and His guidance on me this past year with all the changes that have taken place in our lives. Again, I'm amazed to look back at the "bad" things and see how God used them to bring us where we are right now: In Fort Worth, Texas living and loving life!

Through it all God has been good to me and is actually answering some prayers that I've been praying for YEARS and I'm so excited to see what is going to happen in some of these situations.

So, now I'm all geared up for another great Blog Year! :)

Happy Blogging!

No comments: