Friday, June 20, 2008

San Antonio


I've officially got 2 hours before I get off work and we head to San Antonio for the weekend. Me, Rodney and Joshua are taking ourselves a mini-vacation. We're heading to Sea World, the Alamo, and the River Walk in San Antonio. I am so excited for the 3of us to get away together and have some fun. We haven't had a vacation with just the 3 of us in quite some time, so this is going to be nice. Our hotel has an indoor pool and an big indoor playground for Joshua so that will be great.

When we get back I'll make sure and post lots of pictures and some VIDEO!! We found out video camera stuff so Rodney is getting that all charged up and we're going to shoot some video on this trip and post it on the blog when we get back. So, you can expect lots more videos now too!

Well, I'm off to get some last minute work done before I head out! Hope ya'll have a great weekend.. I know I plan too! :)

No comments: