Thursday, June 19, 2008

Stormy Morning in Texas

We've got a very stormy morning in Texas going on right now! Here's a picture of the radar for ya. We're right in the center of this big thing!


It was definitely fun trying to get ourselves into the car this morning without getting drenched with the rain. Joshua was just excited to get to wear his raincoat and use the umbrella. I took a picture of him at home, so I'll have to post it later for ya.

I go for my weigh in this afternoon at Weight Watchers. I forgot to tell ya'll that when I weighed in last week I had lost 5.8lbs! YAY!! So, I can't wait to weigh in today and see how much more I've lost. I don't think it will be as much as last week, but I know I lost more. :)

Not too much else is going on with us. Just the same old stuff. Rodney is taking classes, I'm working, and Joshua is going to preschool and pretty much doing whatever he wants. :)

Well, that's about it for now. I just wanted to check in since I haven't posted anything in a week. :)

No comments: