Monday, June 9, 2008

Happy Monday!

Life is pretty normal and quiet at the moment. These are the days that I cherish... because you never know when the next storm might hit. :) We are just keeping to our regular routine and having lots of fun in the process. I joined a weight watchers group last week and I'm doing really good with it so far. I didn't think I would like having to keep up with my points and all but it's really not that bad. I go for my first weigh in this Thursday and I'm so excited to see how much weight I've lost this week. I cheated and weighed myself at home this weekend and have already lost 3 lbs in 4 days. I'm going to have Rodney hide my scale at home though so I can be surprised when I weigh in this Thursday at my meeting. :) I'll keep you all posted with how it's going.

Rodney is taking 2 summer theology classes (one in june and one in july) and is going to be very busy with that. He's taking a full semester of theology in ONE MONTH! It's very intense, but he can do it.

Joshua is just Joshua, what else can I say! The same fun-loving, hyper, happy little man that he always is. He's gotten back into the movie CARS here lately. We were able to enjoy a break from it for a couple of months, but IT'S BAAACCKKK! He is all into racing and anything that has to do with Big Trucks and Fast Cars! The first thing he did when he got out of bed this morning was to go over and turn on his Lighting McQueen racing thingy he has. That thing is so cool! You just turn it on and watch McQueen zoom around the track all by himself. Joshua could just sit and watch that thing go forever if you let him. Here's a picture of it:


Rodney has a group project due this week in his theology class so his group is coming over to the house tonight to meet and eat... :) So, I'll be on Joshua duty tonight, trying to keep him entertained and away from them so they can work on their project. I have a feeling we will be at the playground, riding our bikes, or anything else we can find to do outside. :)

Well, HAPPY MONDAY! see ya'll soon!

No comments: