Thursday, January 8, 2009

Post Surgery Update

Joshua is doing extremely well after surgery today. He had been laying on the couch for a while but decided an area on the floor might be fun too. Around 1pm he said he was really hungry and wanted a hot dog. I was a little nervous giving it to him, but he has done fine and actually ate 2 of them with no problems. Now, he's upstairs drumming away on his drums. I'm so thankful he's feeling good. I'm still making him rest a good chunk of the time because I don't want him to overdo it. So, we are doing really good here and will check in later.


1 comment:

harmonysong said...

Hi Courtney, I thought I would let you know I read your post on the LPM website and feel sick just thinking about you having to do this. Praying for you! Also just read through this post. I will pray for this little one recovering from surgery, too!