Thursday, August 19, 2010

Tomorrow's The Big Day!!

Well, tomorrow's the big day. Joshua starts kindergarden! WOW, it just doesn't seem real yet. Of course I'll have tons of pictures to share with everyone tomorrow of him getting in the car, out of the car, in his classroom, walking to his classroom and any other special moment I can capture. (haha) I put him to bed tonight and he said, "sleeping just takes way too long. I'm ready to go to kindergarden." SWEET! And, then he reminds me before I leave his room that he doesn't need me to walk with him into school. He said, "I know where my classroom is and can get there all by myself." He's definitely ready for this, but I'm not sure if I am. But, ready or not here we go.

Pray that everything goes smoothly tomorrow and that it's an easy transition. And, of course pray that I don't cry too much... (haha)

I'll report back tomorrow!! :)

No comments: