Monday, June 25, 2007

Godly Confidence

I love it when I read my bible and find where God says, "I AM." It's so encouraging to know I have a God that is so confident in who he is, that he can say, "I am the Lord, who heals, I am the Lord your God, I am the Lord." WOW! In a world where people seem to be so self-conscious and unsure about themselves. We can rest assured we serve a God, the only true God, that knows beyond a shadow of a doubt that He is God and He is the one who can save us.

We need to ask God for that kind of confidence. We can have that same kind of confidence in knowing that no matter what, I AM a child of God! and nothing or no one could ever take that from me. Who cares what I look like, what I wear, what I drive, where I live... none of that matters. The thing that will truly last is knowing that God is my God and he is in charge of my life. I live for him and no one else.

No comments: