Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Good Morning.... I think

OK, I've come to the conclusion that I just must be nuts. I knew I had to get up and get me and Joshua dressed this morning because Rodney had to be at church early. So, what do I do but get up at 7 stickin 30 and have to leave the house by 8:00 to be at work on time. Oh my word! It was crazy. I was running around like a chicken with my head cut off. And, to top it all off, Joshua decided he didn't want to get dressed this morning. So, I had to chase him around trying to dress him between sprints. Wow! And, trust me it just gets better. I have a dentist appointment this morning at 10!!! YIKES! Talk about a bad... stressful.... crazy.... morning!

I'm on this stupid diet thing right now too. Trying to lose a few clumpy pounds. (FUN, FUN) But, today I don't care. As soon as I leave the dentist I'm going to go get the biggest milkshake I can find.

Ok, I feel a little better now that I've been able to share all of that. Whew... I need to just take a breath.

No comments: