Sunday, May 11, 2008

A Great Mother's Day

Mother's Day is such a special day for me and it just gets sweeter every year. I have the most wonderful son and I thank God for him every single day of my life. I can't put into words how wonderful and blessed I feel to have Joshua as my son. He lights up every part of my world and brings me and Rodney so much joy and happiness. He's a gift from God.

This mother's day was so sweet and surprising. Joshua gave me a gift basket with all my favorite lotions and perfumes in it and with daddy's help he signed me up for a contest at church. The contest was for a $150 gift card to a local spa and to my surprise in the random drawing this morning at church they called my name. WOW!! I was so shocked!! I LOVE going to the spa every now and then and I'm so looking forward to going soon!

My poor little Joshua is actually sick today too. :( He's been laying around on the couch watching movies all day today and won't let mommy get very far away from him. :) (I like that part) He's wanted to stay cuddled up with me all day today and keeps requesting songs he wants me to sing to him. :)

Well, I'm going to go cuddle back up with my little boy.

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!

No comments: