Saturday, May 24, 2008

We're Here!!

YEA!!! We are officially in S.C.!!

We had a very easy, pretty uneventful trip. Except for Friday night about 2 hours before we had made it to the hotel we were staying in. I had a battle with car sickness. OH MY WORD!!! It was awful! I got so sick. YUCKY!!

But, we are here now and doing great. Joshua did WONDERFUL on the trip here. As long as he had a DVD going or some toys to play with he was absolutely fine. It's really not a bad trip. It takes forever to get where you're going but it's not bad.

It feels so good being back in S.C. though. It's nice seeing familiar sites and family.

I'll try to update my blog while we are here, but I can't make any promises because I'm going to be off having a good time, swimmming, relaxing, going to movies, hanging out with friends, etc. etc. etc..... :)

No comments: