Thursday, May 1, 2008

Is it the weekend yet?

I vote that we just go ahead and skip Friday and get the weekend started now!! :) It's been a long, busy, busy week at work this week. (but, i'm totally not complaining.. because I love my job) :) I'm just ready for the weekend. But, since it's not here yet I'll just make my fun to do list:

1. Have a water gun fight with Joshua
2. Go to the RAC and get some exercise
3. Take a bike ride with Rodney and Joshua
4. Go to Church
5. Play outside with Joshua as much as possible
6. Take a nap when Joshua does on Saturday
7. Take another nap when Joshua does on Sunday
8. Rest, rest, rest, rest
9. There is more, but I'm tired and ready to go to bed. :)

Well, I'm off to bed so I can get up and go to work tomorrow and get to the weekend as fast as possible.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How about a Braves game?