Tuesday, May 6, 2008

South Carolina or bust....

I am sooooo excited!! We are headed to good ol' SC at the end of this month. I can't wait to get there and see everybody and just be "home." I'm definitely wanting to go to a few of the restraunts that I MISS so much!! Lizards Thicket is HIGH on that list, baby!! :)Good ol' country cooking and SWEET TEA!! I mean, how in the world do people live without sweet tea. It drives me nuts that restraunts don't serve it here in Texas. (hehe)

Well, I had to share my excitement with you all!! Talk to you soon!

5 comments:

Tiffany Norris said...

Jason has undergone sweet tea withdrawal as well since moving here. (I don't drink it, amazingly enough.)
Anyway, we've been told that the sweet nectar at Chicken Express isn't too shabby.
Just a tip. :)

Anonymous said...

Your so right!!!
Is there anywhere in the USA that serves ice cold sweet tea.. other then the SOUTH.
Well our tea pitchers are always full... all you can drink ..and LIZARD THICKET is right down the rode. OH don't forget SHEALYS BBQ & BOJANGLES FRIED CHICHEN !
GUESS I don't have to cook while ya'll are here!!!!

What Would Jesus Glue? said...

Do they not have the Black-Eyed Pea in the DFW anymore? We used to eat there for a southern fix. I do miss Lizard's Thicket. Of course, I'm in Seattle where southern cuisine is non-existent. While in FW, if it's still there, try Charlie's Hamburgers on Old Granbury Rd. Delish!

Anonymous said...

Hey courtney,
I saw all the pictures of Joshua and your blog is cool. Don't forget to try and email me more pitures and mail me pictures. I only have one on my desk and i got to get a picture of money and put up here. Love your Sister.

Morgan said...

Courtney,
I love the blog and I'm so glad I found it. Your pictures of Joshua are so cute, I bet he's loads of fun.
You are much more blog savvy than I am. We need to have a training session some time. Anyway, just wanted to say hey. See ya Monday.