Tuesday, April 6, 2010

A Birthday Surprise for my Boss!

Today is my Boss's birthday and I've been trying to come up with a good birthday "surprise" for him. So, we set up a "fake appointment" so Dr. Allen would be in his office at 2:00pm and we got the Theology Faculty and Staff together in the faculty lounge to surprise him. The guy we had set up to meet with Dr. Allen tricked him into coming to the faculty lounge where we were all waiting to surprise him!!!

I took video of him opening up his birthday present. ENJOY!!!! :)



My job is so much fun!! I absolutely love working for Dr. Allen and the School of Theology faculty. They are a great group and I'm going to really miss them. We get to have a lot of fun! :)

The guy that popped out of the box is one of our School of Theology faculty members. The faculty love playing tricks on each other from time to time. It helps break up the work day and give you a good laugh! :)

No comments: