Friday, April 2, 2010

Some Friday Fun

It was so nice waking up this morning and not having to go to work. I love loonnngggg weekends. We all slept in and then decided to head to the mall for some lunch. We also got Joshua a really cute suit to wear for church on Sunday and for Rodney's graduation in May. I can't wait to post pictures of him in it - he looks sooooo CUTE!

Here's Joshua enjoying his pizza for lunch.

Playing on the playground at the mall. By the time I took this picture he was sweating like crazy. We got back home this afternoon and me and Joshua had a nerf gun war. Here's the sneaky little dude hiding and waiting for me to round the corner.

Oh Yeah! Mommy is after Joshua now!
Oh no! Mommy has been shot in the eye. I mean, he could not have had any better aim. Thankfully my eye was shut when he hit it. Mommy has been injured. Game is over now. :)
Really, he didn't hurt me too bad. Thank Goodness! Nothing like the time with the lego and I had to go to the eye doctor.

We just ended the game to go in and eat dinner and relax for the rest of the night.

No comments: