Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Pondering Past Accomplishments

Many of you that keep up with me know that I began my weight loss journey June 5, 2008. I joined Weight Watchers and started with being 204 pounds. Before joining weight watchers I lost 10lbs so I actually started out at 214lbs with my journey. I remember very vividly feeling so defeated because of my weight. I was unmotivated and such a shy, self-conscious person. I HATED how I looked but at the same time I felt like the weight had beaten me and taken away any hope I had to get thinner. WELL!!!! Needless to say, I started Weight Watchers and I started changing my eating habits and I'm a completely different person now. I've earned the nickname of POINTS NAZI at work!! I still count my points for every single meal and log everything I eat on a day to day basis.

The reason I am blogging about this tonight is because I'm 1.2 lbs away from hitting my overall weight loss goal. As of this morning I weigh 136.2. My goal has been to hit 135lbs and I'm ALMOST THERE!! I'm am beyond excited and I'll never stop being proud of myself for how far I've come.

As of today I've lost a total of 77.8lbs and that's something to be proud of.

Here's a few pictures to show you how far I've come!

BEFORE - Starting Weight - 214lbs

Running my first Half-Marathon - Feb. 27, 2010 (Weighed 140 here)

March 19, 2010 - Weighing in at 138lbsI will post a new picture in a couple of days when I hit my nice round number of 135!!! YAY!!
I'm almost there!

1 comment:

Shortcake said...

You are awesome Courtney! I know you're going to do this. What a huge accomplishment! I'm so glad we've been able to do part of our journey together :)