Thursday, April 1, 2010

Happy April Fool's Day

Well, as you can tell I've had a blast fixing up my blog tonight. I'm really happy with my new background and I have to say I'm proud of myself for fixing up my snazzy new banner. It took me about an hour to figure it out, but I was determined to get my logo.. BECAUSE OF GRACE on it.

We've had a fun April Fool's Day! My hubby began the day with the first prank - Joshua has these really cool crayola water tablets that turn his bath water different colors so Rodney thought it would be funny to sneak one in the shower before I got up this morning. I went in to the bathroom to begin my morning routine.... I turned the shower on so it would get warm before I got in and then got ready to get in. When I pulled the curtain back to step in the shower the water was BLOOD RED!!! SCARED ME HALF TO DEATH! He was very proud of himself for that one and after his little prank I was ready for some revenge.

Rodney had to work tonight, but I knew he would come home around 6:00pm for his dinner break. So, I snuck out in the parking lot and moved his car from where he had parked it. Me and Joshua hid in some bushes nearby where he had originally parked his car and watched him as he came out and couldn't find it. It was hilarious. Joshua was waiting for me to give him the go ahead so he could run out of the bushes and blast daddy with his nerf gun. It was GREAT!

Then, Rodney tried to beat us back home and had set up a bowl of water over the kitchen door to splash me when I came in. It didn't work though. (hahahaha)

We also had a little April Fool's fun at work today. Throughout the day we took random items off one of our co-workers desk. Things like his business cards, name plate, phone receiver, tissues, etc. Then, close to the end of the day we took all of the stuff we had gathered from his desk and wrapped it up in a box. His birthday is next week so we played it off like it was his birthday present. When he opened the box he discovered all the items that kept disappearing throughout the day. It was SOOOO FUNNY!

We are looking forward to great looonnnnggggg Easter Weekend! Hope yours is great too!

2 comments:

Barb said...

Sounds like some good pranks to me. Who did you prank at work? Sounds like a good way to give David a taste of his own medicine. Or was he behind the prank? :)

Courtney said...

Hey Barb! We are continuing our office pranks on Mark! He's such an easy target. (haha)