Wednesday, August 15, 2007

HELP LORD, HELP

Lord, we’ve got a lot going on right now. So much that I just have no clue where to even begin with it all. I am simply at a complete loss as to what, when, where, why and how. I haven’t been in this sort of position before and I honestly don’t want to be here now. But, I am.

But, understanding and fully believing that my life is in your hands I have to trust that you know what you are doing. I was reading in one of my devotional books that, “your strength is not dependant on you or the size of your faith. It is dependant on the size of your God. He is your strength.” If I’ve ever needed you, it’s right now. I’ve got to have you as my strength during this whole process or I’m not going to make it. My focus, emotions, understanding and just everything about me is so messed up right now. I have no clue which way to turn and I know that in order to make the decisions that need to be made during the next couple of months I’ve got to rely on you. I’ve got to know that you are in control.

No comments: