Saturday, August 4, 2007

Joshua Moments

BEDTIME STORIES
Me and Joshua were laying in bed this morning and he had woke up before I did, so all of a sudden I felt something tickling my nose. I opened my eyes and he was taking the corner of his blankey and rubbing it against my nose saying, "sleep momma". When he gets tired or ready for bed Joshua always grabs his blankey and sucks his thumb and holds the corner of the blankey up to his nose and rubs it. So, I guess he thought since I was still sleeping this morning I needed the blankey.

Joshua never has trouble sleeping in his own bed at home, but whenever we are away from home he always wants me to sleep with him. I'm actually kindof enjoying it because I'm getting to experience all this silly stuff he's doing. The other night we were laying there and he started poking my head with his finger, I asked him what he wanted and he said, "mommy, booboo, Kiss". He had a little booboo on his finger and he just had to have it kissed before he could go to sleep. :) I tell ya he is a HOOT!!! I love it when we first get into bed and he looks over at me with his cute "serious" face and says "night night momma... go sleep". I tried to get out of bed one night because I couldn't sleep and as soon as I stood up he sat straight up in the bed and looked at me and said, "momma" and then he patted my pillow telling me to get back in bed.

ADVENTURE STORY
We were outside last night and he was playing with my niece and nephew and they found a lizard so they caught it and put it in their little bug cage. Well, Joshua got the idea that the lizard needs to eat so he started making everybody find little bugs for the lizard to eat. He would not stop until his mission was accomplished. We found some bugs, and a frog in the process that Joshua chased around the backyard until it finally got away from him. :) We gave the lizard his bugs and Joshua sat and was just amazed at watching the lizard eat.

I'm so blessed with such a wonderful son! I can't even begin to explain the love I have for him. He's my little miracle!!! I love exploring with him and watching him. He has a very strong determination that blows my mind. Just like with the bugs last night, he wasn't stopping until that lizard had just enough bugs to eat.

That's my little man for ya!!

No comments: