Monday, August 27, 2007

Courtney Update

Hey Everybody! You have no idea how much your love and concern for us right now has blessed and encouraged me. We are doing ok. Yesterday was my last day teaching the middle school sunday school class, so that was difficult. I've taught sunday school in the youth department for the past 6 years and I'm not quite sure what to do with myself on sunday mornings since we still have to go to church there until Nov. 11. Which is another issue I'm totally confused about all the way around.

I am doing better and know that God is in Control!! And, thanks for all the reminders letting me know that. You know how it is when you are in the middle of a huge storm.. you just tend to forget God is in Control and need those little reminders along the way.

My relationship with God is really growing so much stronger during this time. I find myself just clinging to His Word and His promises for my life constantly. He is my rock and my safe place right now and I just love Him so much for being here with me.

Pray for Rodney. He is having back problems and will have to go see a back surgeon at the end of September. He's in a lot of pain by the end of the day so just pray for him as he is dealing with this pain and the stress from having to find a job. He is such wonderul, awesome husband and I just hate that he has all of this on him at once.

1 comment:

Liz said...

Hi! Just a quick note to let you know you've been tagged! Come check out my post "Tag-You're It!" to find out what to do!
elisarose.blogspot.com