Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Home Sweet Home

We are back home now. YEA!!!! We've been staying with my in-laws until Rodney felt like he could take the ride home. It was so nice to sleep in my bed last night. Joshua was even happy to be back home and get to sleep in his bed. I went in to check on him before I went to bed last night and he rolled over, looked up at me and told me, "NO mommy." He was enjoying having his bed all to himself and apparently didn't want me sleeping with him. He's such a stinker. :) We've had to share a bed at my in-laws and I think we both have had enough of that for a while.

I took Rodney for his follow up appointment today and he's doing really good. He just has to take it easy and not do anything strenuous for a while.

Other than all this we're doing good. Just trying to take one day at a time. With all we've had going on since July I think I'm finally getting it. I don't know why it takes me so long to catch on to what God is trying to teach me. He must think I'm a nut case sometimes. ;) But, at least I'm His nut case and He loves me regardless.

No comments: