Thursday, October 18, 2007

Reminiscing




I was looking through some pictures today and ran across some of my little Joshua when he was a teeny tiny little baby. I just started thinking about how precious those days were when I would sit and look at his tiny little self in my arms. I would sing to him, talk to him and pray blessings over his precious life. Now, he is a rambunctious 2 year old. However, around 8:00 every night that precious little boy crawls up into my lap with his blankie and just cuddles with me. There is something about being a mommy that just fills me up and more times than not my cup runneth over with pure joy and love for my little one. I never thought I'd feel what most mommies do since we were not able to have our own biological child. But, I was wrong. Joshua is my baby! Our great and awesome God picked this precious little boy out for me and Rodney and knew that he was a perfect match.

No comments: