Wednesday, October 10, 2007

PRAYER REQUEST

I was at church the other night talking with a lady about me and Rodney going to Seminary in January and she told me that her brother is actually a student there and is about to finish up his degree. She told me she was going to call him and let him know our situation and see if we could get in touch with him with any questions that we might have. Well, she came back to church the next night and said that she was telling her brother about me needing a job when we move there and she told him the kind of work I've done. He told that he knew of several admin jobs that are available that would allow me to actually work with the Seminary on their campus. So, he's agreed to get me all the contact names and numbers that I need and get me plugged in with the right people to talk about these job opportunities. OK, so here is the really exciting part. If this works out and I get a job with the Seminary my husband can go to school for free and it is possible that our housing would be free as well. I'm asking that you please pray very specifically that God will work this out and allow me to get a job working for the seminary so that Rodney's school can be paid for and so that we won't have to worry about housing expenses.

Finances is my biggest struggle with this whole move. To be totally honest, I'm TERRIFIED of how our financial situation looks right now. However, I know in my heart of hearts that God is moving us to Seminary. There is no doubt. And, I'm just praying that this job opportunity will work out and that God will be in control of this whole situation. I know He already is and I know that all these connections would not be happening had He not ordained each and every one of them.

Pray for us please! Pray that we will continue to seek Christ and His will for our lives and to fully trust that He will take care of each and every detail. I'm amazed and just totally taken back with how He has provided so far. Praise Him! WE SERVE AN AWESOME, MIGHTY, WONDERFUL GOD AND I LOVE HIM WITH MY WHOLE HEART!

1 comment:

A Place For Ministry Wives/A Place For Me said...

EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS POST IS AWESOME. The free schooling would be unbelievable! What a blessing!