Wednesday, October 3, 2007

This IS My King

His grace is sufficient
His compassions never fail
His love is never ending
His name is above all names
His mercy is endless
His promises are true
His Kingdom is real
His forgiveness is mine
His strength is unmatchable
His home is eternal
His cross is my crown
His word is my shield
His ways are always prosperous

PRAISE JESUS! He is wonderful, glorious, holy, victorious and righteous, He's a strong tower and my best friend. Alpha, Omega.. SOON COMING KING!!!

He is my everything!!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Hey Courtney!
Let me know when you get closer to moving or when you come to DFW for a weekend to visit the seminary. My church is not exactly close to Southwestern, but we'd love for you to visit. Here's a link: www.firstirvingfamily.org
I'm praying your house sells quickly!
Love,
Amanda
ajones at lproof dot org