Friday, October 19, 2007

Many are the plans... BUT

Proverbs 19:21
"Many are the plans in a man's heart, but it is the Lord's purpose that prevails."

It is so neat and freeing when we lay all our plans aside and allow the Lord to take complete control. In the course of just 2 days now God has just overwhelmed me with His goodness. Rodney got his official acceptance letter from Southwestern Seminary and today I had a phone interview with a lady from Southwestern for a job. She told me the department head that looked at my resume was really impressed with my background experience and wants to pursue me for the admin. position. With this job, Rodney will be able to attend Seminary for free.!!!! Isn't our God awesome? I can't wait to see what He has in store for us in the days ahead. I am totally focused and ready for whatever His plans and purposes are to prevail above everything else.

No comments: