Friday, November 9, 2007

9 days to go

Well, the count down has started. We have 9 days before we pull out of South Carolina! I can't believe it. The reality of everything is really starting to set in. We are having a moving sale tomorrow... so if any of you are in town you should come!! :) 7am-2pm

I can't even begin to say how excited I am about this new opportunity. Of course we are sad and hate saying goodbye to so many wonderful friends and family members. But the thing that excites me the most and I think I've said it before, is that my God.. my HUGE, AWESOME GOD is ordaining each and every step towards this move. I know that He is in it. Ever since I was 11 years old I knew that my life would always be totally sold out for Him and I've never thought twice about living any other way. I only want to be in the center of His Plan for my life. I've got chills all over me right now just thinking of how He is going to use me, Rodney and Joshua to show His love to others. I want to be a firm, real example to all those around me that I belong to Christ and that life without Him is meaningless! Living my life for Christ gives me so much purpose and meaning. I can't imagine not having Him at the center of everything I do.

I'm listening to the song, "The Stand" by Hillsong United and each word of it just describes my heart's desire. I want my "ARMS HIGH AND HEART ABANDONED to Christ alone. MY SOUL, LORD, TO YOU SURRENDERED. ALL I AM IS YOURS!"

YEA GOD!! You're Awesome!

No comments: