Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Saying Goodbye

Saying Goodbye is definitely not one of my strong suits. Today, I had to say goodbye to my dad. I won't see him again before we leave for Texas. Even though I don't get to see him a lot now anyway, it's still hard leaving because at least I knew he was close by before. Now, I'll be in Texas and can't just drive over to see him. So, that was a tough and very emotional time.

And tonight, I'll be saying goodbye to my little doggie, Belle. A lady contacted us wanting to adopt her so we will meet her tonight around 6pm to leave Belle with her.

In midst of all these goodbyes that have to be said between now and next Saturday I have got to remind myself to keep relying on God to get me through this. I have never wanted anything more in my life except to be right smack in the middle of God's plan for my life. And, Texas is where He is leading.

Psalm 46:10, "Be still and know that I am God."

1 comment:

Liz said...

I was born in Texas - it's a great state, and the best football team lives there in Dallas, too! In fact, I think I'm getting jealous...get me some autographs if you happen to see any players at Mickey D's!