Wednesday, November 14, 2007

My Sweet Joshua

Good News!! Joshua has slept in his bed, all night long the past two nights. I think he was just ready for some "normallcy", and so was mommy and daddy. Monday night we all just ate our dinner and sat in front of the TV watching Joshua's new favorite movie "Cars". And, then we played "race" with Joshua, something Joshua made up. He has a WONDERFUL imaginiation. He went running through the house like he was a race car (making the vroom, vroom sounds) and ran into the living room and slid across the carpet (thank goodness he had pants on.. carpet burns.. yicky) and as he slid he was making the sound (uurrrcchhhhhhh, CRASH). Then he looked up at me and said, "Oh no mommy.. help me.. help me." Then, after all that of course he wanted mommy and daddy to be race cars too. :) It was quite a sight to see.

He is such a NUT! I love my little Joshua soooooo stinkin much. God has sure blessed us with a wonderful son and I know that the Lord has a very special calling upon Joshua's life. I can't wait to see how the Lord uses him.

No comments: