Monday, November 12, 2007

Transition Time

We said goodbye to Sandy Level yesterday. It really doesn't feel real yet. We've been there for the past six and a half years and it just seems so weird knowing our time there has come to an end. I'm not sure when reality will set in, but when it does I hope I'm ready for it.

We also said goodbye to my granny yesterday. I won't get to see her again before we leave. That was sad too. She is my rock. My granny is everything to me and I can't imagine life without her. She has always been there for me and I can tell her absoltely anything and know that she genuinely cares for me.

I think Joshua may be starting to feel some of the transition. He has woken up the past two nights and came into our bedroom to sleep the rest of the night. I think the yard sale on Saturday really got his attention. We are just going to spend a "normal" night at home tonight (no packing, no nothing related to moving) and hopefully that will help him.

Well, I'm off to get somemore work done. I'll be in touch later!

No comments: