Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Matthew 7:7-8

"Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives; he who seeks finds; and to him who knocks, the door will be opened."

This is the verse I have been claiming since July 12. I have been asking, seeking and knocking (sometimes pounding) on Heaven's door. And, God has been so faithful to hear me and begin making clear the plans He has for my life. He has reminded me once again that ultimately it is Him who makes the plans for my life and I am simply to follow Him. He will never lead me astray. And, I am so thankful to Him for all He is doing in my life.

1 comment:

Mary said...

You figured it out!! Yay! Did you have a hard time? When I figured out how to do that I was so excited because it was pretty easy and it made my site unique. Good job!