Saturday, December 1, 2007

Adjustments

Adjustments... Adjustments... Adjustments

Can I just say officially I'm tired of adjustments? It's not that I want to leave or anything, I guess it's just the fact that I'm around totally different surroundings and it's going to take some getting used to. I met a lady right around my age that lives right across the street from us the day we moved in and she has just been a great friend to me so far. Her and her husband invited us to have thanksgiving dinner with them last week because they knew we were just getting here and trying to get settled. She is so sweet! I went over to visit with her a little bit tonight and we were both talking about how much we miss our "houses". :) It felt so good to just get all that out and be able to say it. I don't want to be selfish or seem like I don't like it here because that would be totally untrue. But, I am missing home. This place is starting to feel like home, but isn't completely there yet.

I am excited about going to church tomorrow though. I really look forward to Sunday's here. It is so refreshing to just go to church and not have people watching every step you make. I can just go and be completely ME and WORSHIP MY GOD!!! We are going to church in Dallas tomorrow. Ed Young Jr., who is just an awesome preacher, pastors a church there and I have really wanted to go visit there for a long time. It will be about an hour drive, but it will be totally worth it I'm sure. You can visit his website at http://www.edyoung.com/ to find out more about him or hear some of his sermons.

Well, I'm off to bed. Hope you all have a wonderful Sunday tomorrow!! :)

No comments: