Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Just Another Normal Night

I haven't done an update for quite some time now so I figured I'd give you guys a head's up on what we've been up to.

Our weekly schedule pretty much consist of work for me, school for Joshua, and lots of errand running for Rodney during the day. We get home around 5:15pm everyday and just do our normal family stuff. For about the first 30 minutes of being home Joshua has a snack, some juice and watches about 30 minutes of whatever show he is in the mood for that day. After that I'm usually playing with Joshua up in his room or in the living room and my wonderful husband is cooking dinner. We are pretty laid back and just do whatever we feel like at night. But, trust me something interesting is always happening around here.

For example, I was upstairs changing my clothes tonight and I hear Joshua walking up the stairs. He was on a frantic search for his blankie. :) I came out to help him find it and his hands were BLACK!! I was like what in the world have you gotten into now. We have our bikes by our front door because they are pretty expensive bikes and we don't want anything happening to them outside. Joshua had been playing with my bike and got grease all over his hands. It was so funny because he had not even noticed it before I said something about it. And then he was going crazy trying to get it off. He DID NOT like that grease on his hands. I think it kindof freaked him out. He was very happy to have nice clean hands again once we were done scrubbing them.

Now, he is jumping from the coffee table to the couch. Trust me, the child never slows down. He's always trying to come up with some sort of new "special ability" to show off.

I started this post about 3 hours ago, but Joshua came in the room and decided I was finished typing so he shut the lap top and said, "play, mom!" So, mommy got up and went to play with Joshua. We have done everything from play with playdoh to making really cool slopes for his cars to zoom down. :) He has such a great imagination... it's always so much fun playing with him. He's starting to slow down now, so I'm off to read bedtime stories and snuggle with my sweet little baby!

No comments: